Tuition fees for the Certificate III in Business Administration Course are payable at the beginning of each semester or can be paid upfront. Please note that tuition fees vary between each mode of study.
All Christa College fees and charges are reviewed on a yearly basis and are subject to change.
Tuition fee for students
Fee Payment Options
An invoice will be issued to you when Christa College receives your enrolment form, explaining the flexible terms available for payment of tuition fees.
An initial deposit of $300 is payable to confirm your enrolment.
· Pay up front – 10% discount (total course cost - $2250)
(* Please Note: Christa College will not accept more than $1500 inthe initial payment.. Additional amounts are accepted after the start of the training, as negotiated.)
· Pay by instalments – 12 months payment plan. Get started from: $210 per month *
· Single unit study can be purchased one or more at a time (price on request)
(Refer to the Student Handbook for further details and our Refund Policy).
* Includes administration fee
You may pay your 'tuition fees' upfront by:
- Personal cheque, bank cheque or money order at your local Australia Post Office
Or you may pay by instalment
NOTE: 'Cash is not accepted'.
Equipment and other costs
In addition to tuition fees, you may be required to purchase additional resources (such as equipment, licence fees and textbooks) in some instances. If this is the case, you will be notified at the time of enrolment to avoid budgeting issues.